Want to buy now and pay later? Try the new Klarna checkout service offering you 14 days grace on paying for your order!
Aico Ei151TL Ionisation Smoke Alarm - Mains Powered
THIS LINE OF SMOKES ALARMS (EI151, EI154, EI164) HAS NOW BEEN DISCONTINUED BY THE MANUFACTURER AICO. IT HAS BEEN SUPERCEDED BY THE EI160e, EI164e and EI166e RESPECTIVELY.
The Aico Ei151TL Ionisation Smoke Alarm runs on 230V AC mains power, and has built in tamper proof Lithium cells that act as a battery back-up in the event of mains failure. These rechargeable Lithium cells are designed to have a ten-year life and outlast the life of the smoke alarm itself, whilst providing up to six months of smoke alarm operation without mains power.
The alarm gives a fire warning when adequate smoke enters the alarm.
The alarm has other advanced features such as built in circuitry to aid suppression of voltage transients and RF interference to further reduce the chances of false alarms under such conditions.
- The green indicator will illuminate to show mains power is present
- The red indicator will flash every 40 seconds to show that the alarm has performed an automatic self test
- The red indicator will flash rapidly to show an alarm condition for the alarm that has triggered
- The “Test” button (if pressed and held) will perform a self test and sound the horn
- The “Hush” button (if briefly pressed) will silence false alarms. The unit will then beep once every 40 seconds for 10 minutes to indicate it is in “Hush” mode
- When interconnected to other Ei mains powered alarms, an alarm on one unit will trigger all other interconnected alarms (only the triggered alarm will flash a red indicator)
- The alarm will emit a beep every 40 seconds to indicate that the battery back-up is depleted and needs replacing