Ansell AGAMLED/CCT/MWS 17W Gamma CCT LED Microwave
Ansell Lighting is a UK based leading name when it comes to the manufacturing of internal and external lighting solutions.
Ansell's products are used for commercial, industrial, retail projects and domestic installation. They include the latest energy saving technology within their LED fittings.
The AGAMLED/CCT Gamma range from Ansell is an ultra-slim colour changing bulkhead which can easily switch between warm white and cool white, modern polycarbonate LED luminaire that can be installed as a ceiling or wall light. The light is suitable for bathrooms (zone 2), as its IP54 rating ensures that it can withstand water spray from any direction. Both user friendly and stylish, the luminaire has a rear fixing bracket and terminal housing for ease of installation, while the body and diffuser have a matt white finish. Available in a wide range of options and both cool, warm and CCT to suit all locations in home or commercial build.
This 17W luminaire range is energy efficient with an LED lifespan of L70 50,000 hours. The luminaire outperforms a 38W CFL equivalent and is covered by a 3 year warranty for reassurance.
- Ultra slim modern polycarbonate wall/ceiling light.
- Matt white finish to body and diffuser.
- CCT selectable between 3000K and 4000K
- Rear fixing bracket and terminal housing for ease of installation.
- Exceeds performance of 38W TC-DD
- IP54 rating and suitable for bathroom use.
- LED lifespan L70 54,000 hours
- Lamp Type: LED
- Colour/Finish: Matt White
- IP Rating: IP54
- IK Rating: IK09
- Class Protection: 2
- Bathroom Zone: 2
- Internal/External: Internal/External
- Surface/Recessed/Suspended: Surface
- Warranty: (Years) 3
- CE Mark: Yes
- Diameter: (mm) 296
- Depth: (mm) 53
- Accessories: AGAMLEDBZ/CH
- Wattage: 17W
- Lumens Delivered: 1847lm (Cool White), 1681lm (Warm White)
- Lm/W: 106lm (Cool White), 96lm (Warm White)
- CRI: Ra 80
- CCT: 3000/4000K
- Input: 230V
- Hertz: 50Hz
- Operating Temp: -5°C to 35°C
Colour Temperature:CCT Warm/Cool
Lumens:1847lm 4K / 1681lm 3K