Clip & Comply to 18th Edition Regulations - Flex, Fit, Fold
Having invented the first fire-rated clips that could be fixed to substrates, or in PVC trunkings, D-Line acknowledge how cable management can literally be a matter of life and death in fire conditions, requiring an uncompromising approach to installations
To provide assurance and peace of mind, all D-Line Safe-D products have been certified by Exova Warringtonfire.
Tests confirmed that all products can hold cables secure in temperatures of 930C (+40 -0C) for 2 hours at a voltage of 500V rms. And Safe-D products withstand required levels of shock, vibration and water spray.
Copies of reports are available on request.
D-Line Safe-D Clips were the first fire-rated clips that could be installed in non-metallic trunkings. Produced from non-alloy high temperature steel, D-Line Safe-D Clips are fully tested and certified as capable of supporting cables in temperatures of 970C for 2 hours, allowing time to evacuate densely populated buildings.
After firstly securing the Safe-D Clips in trunking, or direct to surface (ideally at 300mm intervals for horizontal installation, or 400mm vertically) installers simply fold over thumb-friendly tabs to hold the cables.
Installers can pass the locking tab through a choice of opposing notches, according to the volume of cables to be secured - and to make the required shape.
Safe-D F-Clip notches can be flexed (for example to open for adding or removing cables) up to five times, after which replacement F-Clips should be used.
The locking tab gives greatest security, and can be return-folded if preferred. Installers should use a fire-rated fixing, such as D-Line D-Fixings, and then simply fold-over tabs to secure cables.
- Space efficient and pocket friendly
- Easier handling - to save installation time
- Easy folding to consider space and cable volume
- Perfect for shot fired fixings
Fully safety tested and certified as BS5839 part 1 compliant.
- >1200c melting point
- Locking feature to hold cables most securely simply push the tab through the preferred notch
- Locking tabs can be return-folded for a more secure installation
- 3x fixing holes for versatility, ideal for use with D-Line D-Fixings
- Thumb friendly, rounded corners, 20mm wide, and pliable for easy installation
- Fit direct to surface, or in PVC trunkings
- Easy to later add or remove cable(s) - Can be opened/closed up to 5x
Dimensions:110mm x 20mm x 30mm