Model : P1
The Greenwood P1 Centrifugal Surface Mounted Extractor Fans are designed for use in the bathroom.
This model is operated by room light/remote switch/remote sensor.
- Self balancing double inlet impeller eliminates need for adjustment on site irrespective of ducting
- Suitable for surface, ceiling and wall applications
- Suitable for one or two room ventilation
- 6 options of inlet exhaust configurations
- Timer may be fitted at time of installation or retrospectively
- Wiring: Must comply with IEE Regulations.
- Cable: 1.0mm max.
- Fuse: 3 amp normally required (when fan is supplied from a 6A lighting circuit no local fuse is required).
- Exhaust: 100mm.
|P1||Single speed. Operated by room light/remote switch/remote sensor|
|TA Timer||Built in overrun timer module for use with P1.|
|Model:||Performance to BS 848 Pt1 in free air:||Sound pressure @ 3m:|
|Electrical Specification:||230V~50Hz Class II|
You might also like...