Model : SF90T
The Greenwood SF90T 4" Extractor Fan with timer and pull cord has the following features:
- 100mm surface mounted centrifugal fan
- Suitable for wall, window, ceiling and panel installations
- Anti-backdraught damper and pull cord insulating link
- Backplate can be fully installed before fan and motor assembly are fixed to enable easy installation.
- Modern, stylish front fascia design
- Integral filter easily removed for washing
- Wiring: Must comply with IEE Regulations.
- Cable: 1.0mm² max.
- Fuse: 3 amp normally required (when fan is supplied from a 6A lighting circuit no local fuse is required).
- Exhaust: 100mm.
- Glazing Hole: 108mm. 428mm double glazing.
|SF90B||Basic to light switch and pull cord.||44||230|
|SF90T||Single speed with timer (adjustable to 30 mins) and pull cord.||44||230|
|SF90HT||Humidistat/timer and pull cord.||44||230|
|SF90SVIT||SELV (low voltage) timer and pull cord.||57||12|
You might also like...
Please note that ALL Timer fans require not only a switched live supply to activate the timer, but also a permanent live and neutral supply to keep the fan running once it has been switched "off"
i.e. Three conductors plus earth. Without all of the above, the fan will not function.
TYPE (2):Pull Cord
EAN:Does not apply
MPN:Extractor Fan with Timer and Pull Cord