Heat Mat 7070L109
700 x 1090mm
230V 147W Mirror Demister
These automatic demisters are a simple installation job that ensures the mirror is condensation free and is suitable for nearly all mirrors! These low power consumption demisters use half the power of some alternative systems on the market. These are available in a variety of voltages and sizes and mixed and matched to make sure you get the perfect fit for the mirror of choice. There is no thermostat required in standard installations so nothing to fiddle about with afterwards. However it is recommended to get thermostats or a time switch if using for a sustained period of time to prevent overheating. It is suitable for integration with home automation or passive infra red systems. It is completely resistant to moisture, not affected by vibration and persistent against ageing. The energy saving features are a huge bonus as a 40cm x 45cm mirror demister only uses 36 watts of power per hour, saving you plenty of pennies in the long run!. These would also be perfect for hotel projects as they can be wired into bathroom lighting systems or the key-card operated circuits, for projects like this units can be made to order if you have alternative requirements, please dont hesitate to call us and we will work with you to get a price and availability to suit any build you may be working on.
- Automatically ensures mirrors are clear of steam and can be used at all times, best to use a thermostat or time switch for long periods of use to avoid overheating.
- Uses up to 50% less power consumption than the leading alternative systems.
- Regularly used in hotels, new build and refurbishment projects as it works perfectly with particular circuits.
- Ideal for bathrooms, en-suites, wet rooms and leisure facilities as it is resistant to moisture, vibrations and ageing.
- 9 different standard sizes and 18 larger options to ensure a perfect fit for you.
- 9 low voltage SELV options available, supplied with transformers (please see all options available on our website today!).
- No thermostat required in standard installations (only recommended in certain installations).
- Mains Voltage operation, removes the need for transformers (good for large scale projects).
- Independently BEAB approved and made in the UK making it easy to get our hands on these fantastic products.
- Comes with a life time warranty to make sure you get the best service possible!.
Dimensions:700 x 1090mm
Power Option:230v Mains
EAN:Does not apply
GTIN:Does not apply