A Two piece kit and comes with a mains lead for socket outlets. ACC016E test leads are optional for testing lighting circuits.
Self learning module increases accuracy as you sweep over the breakers.
Kewtech's Fuse Finder is a safe, effective method of identifying the location of a fuse and defining which fuse/MCB controls a particular circuit.
This comprehensive fuse finding kit includes a transmitter, receiver and mains lead, making it suitable for use in a wide variety of different applications.
The included transmitter connects directly to the circuit which will be traced by using either the mains lead or fused test lead set. Fully powered from the supply with no batteries required, the transmitter will then inject a signal into the circuit which can be picked up by the receiver at the fuse board.
The receiver automatically auto-tunes itself when scanning a bank of fuses and MCBs. At least two scans are required in order for the receiver to adjust its sensitivity to detect the strongest signal and determine the correct fuse for the circuit under test.
To make it easy to find the source of the signal, the receiver uses LED light indicators which clearly show rising signal strength.
The Kewtech Fuse Finder consists of a transmitter and receiver with mains lead.
- Connects to the circuit through either the mains lead or fused test lead set.
- It then injects a signal into the circuit that is picked up by the receiver at the fuse board.
- The transmitter is powered from the mains supply meaning batteries aren't required.
- This cleverly auto-tunes when scanning a bank of fuses or MCBs.
- The receiver requires at least two scans so that it can adjust its sensitivity to find the strongest signal.
- This means that the correct fuse for the circuit being tested can be detected.
- LEDs light up to clearly indicate signal strength.
- An auto power-off function maximises battery life.
Powered:Battery operated - 2x AA (not included)
Transmitter supply:110V / 230V 50-60Hz
Standards:IEC 61010 250V CAT III, Double insulated