The Kewtech IR1200 Dual-Channel Infrared Thermometer is specifically designed for electricians and is capable of taking non-contact (IR) and contact temperature measurements. It will conduct measurements in °C as default, however, a °F scale is also available.
When used as a non-contact, infrared thermometer this instrument can measure temperatures up to 1200°C. The Kewtech IR1200 Dual-Channel Infrared Thermometer features a two-dot laser guide that clearly indicates the parameters of the circular measurement area.
To facilitate contact measurements this instrument includes a second, thermocouple channel and is supplied with a K-type thermocouple (range: -40°C to +250°C). Via the thermocouple channel, the Kewtech IR1200 Dual-Channel Infrared Thermometer can measure temperatures up to 1000°C (probe-dependent).
Additionally, the Kewtech IR1200 Dual-Channel Infrared Thermometer includes an Ambient Air Temperature function; using this function the IR1200 can measure ambient air temperatures between -20°C and +70°C.
Temperatures are viewable to a resolution of 0.1ºC via the Kewtech IR1200 Dual-Channel Infrared Thermometer’s digital display. Measurements can be frozen to this display using the Hold function. The minimum, maximum, average and differential temperatures can also be determined and viewed using the Kewtech IR1200 Dual-Channel Infrared Thermometer’s Min, Max, Ave and Diff functions.
Furthermore, it is possible to program the Kewtech IR1200 Dual-Channel Infrared Thermometer to include high and low alarms. Other alterable features include the emissivity which can be adjusted between 0.05 and 1.00.
The Kewtech IR1200 Dual-Channel Infrared Thermometer is a reliable, adaptable and versatile non-contact and contact thermometer, optimised for electricians.Key Benefits
- Infrared thermometers take an average reading across a circular area, but the IR1200's two dot laser guidance clearly defines this area so you know exactly what you are measuring.
- Measures up to 1200°C
- Second channel for contact temperature measurement for use with K type connectors (thermocouple included)
- Infrared temperature measurement up to 1200°C for non contact measurements
- Ambient Temperature Function
- Thermocouple channel for contact measurements
- Special two spot laser guidance – gives unambiguous guidance of area being measured
- Max, Min, Diff, Ave reading
- Data hold
- High & Low alarm
- Easy emissivity adjustment
- Kewtech IR1200 Infrared Thermometer
- K type thermocouple
- Operating Instructions