The Kewtech KEW2003A is used to carry out accurate measurements of AC/DC current up to a rating of 2000A.
In addition to current measurements this tester is also able to carry out voltage measurements up to 750V AC and 1000V DC. it can also measure resistance levels up to 400Ω and comes with a built in continuity buzzer.
It works by using the large 55m jaws to clamp onto the system needed to be tested, and the reading taken is relayed automatically to the instrument's LCD screen. This enables users to test current levels without the need to break a circuit, saving time and effort when carrying out testing procedures.
Additional features of the KEW2003A include the ability to hold data temporarily on the screen and a rotary dial is included for easy switching between available parameters.
- Measures Current up to 2000A AC / DC
- Measures Voltage up to 750V AC and 1000 Volts DC
- Output voltage for chart recorders or oscilloscopes
- Resistance Measurement
- Continuity buzzer
- Large 55mm tear drop jaw size
- Hold Function
- Complies to IEC61010-1 CAT. III 600V and CAT.II 1000V and CAT. IV 600V
- Kewtech KEW2003A Digital Clamp Meter
- Test Leads
- Output Plug
- Carry Case
- Instruction Manual
- Certificate of Conformity