Kewtech's KEW2040 can be used to carry out either individual measurements or can be left for an extended time period in order to calculate maximum/minimum demand on a system.
CAT IV safety rated, the KEW2040 is great for carrying out quick and easy measurements of current (AC/DC) up to a reading of 600A. It also includes the ability to carry out voltage measurements (AC/DC) to 600V, frequency measurements and includes a continuity buzzer as well. The devices' MAX/MIN mode switches off the KEW2040's ability to power down when left idle, allowing longer testing to be completed.
In addition to the device's measurement functions the KEW2040 also includes an integrated non-contact voltage indicator that lights up an LED on the system when a live voltage is present nearby. The KEW2040's jaws are 33mm in size, making them suitable for smaller and medium-sized conductors.
- Cat IV high safety specification
- In Max/Min hold the auto sleep function is disabled - this means that you can leave it monitoring for a couple of days to capture your maximum demand
- DMM functions give you two instruments in one!
- Suitable for measuring low and high power circuits
- Low resolution of 0.1A
- 6039 count LCD display with bargraph
- 33mm jaws
- Built-in non-contact voltage detector with LED indicator
- Frequency measurements
- Continuity buzzer
- MIN/MAX memory
- Measures AC/DC voltage up to 600V
- Measures AC/DC current up to 699V
- IEC 61010-1 compliant
- CAT IV 600V safety rated
- Kewtech KEW2040 Digital Clamp Meter
- Test Leads
- Carry Case
- Instruction Manual
- Certificate of Conformity