The KEW337 measure light levels of up to 39990 lux or 3999 foot candles with this easy-to-use light meter!
Switching between either measurement mode is easy - just press the dedicated button. To help make measuring easier, the KEW337 is autoranging and will automatically select an appropriate range as needed.
This product is ideal for use in any basic light checks, including offices, photography and industrial environments. The meter will automatically zero itself when switched on to maintain accuracy and will automatically power itself down when left idle to conserve its battery life.
- Easy to use
- Automatic zero
- Automatic range
- Autoranging light meter
- Measure in either footcandles or lux
- Automatically zeroes itself when powered on
- Data hold function freezes a value on the screen
- Light range of 0 to 39990 lux (3999 foot candles)
- Resolution of 0.001fc - 1fc (0.01 lux to 10 lux)
- Accuracy of ±(3% rdg + 5 digits)
- Sampling rate of 2 times per second
- Kewtech KEW337 Light Meter
- Instruction Manual
- Carrying Case