The Kewtech KEW3PH Three-Phase Adaptor is a handy accessory that allows continuity, insulation and loop testing of three-phase circuits. All the user needs to do is fit their own industrial plug in order to carry out testing with an installation tester.
Fitting an industrial plug is surprisingly easy as the Kewtech KEW3PH comes equipped with a flying lead. It also accepts universal 4mm shrouded banana test lead connections which ensures a better, more reliable connection that crocodile clips or test probes.
All the Kewtech KEW3PH 415V Three-Phase Testing Adaptor’s connections are marked using lettering and colours referenced to the old and new cable colours.
The Kewtech KEW3PH 415V Three-Phase Testing Adaptor can be used to perform safe, fast and consistent continuity, insulation and loop tests on three-phase systems, ensuring compliance with the 18th Edition.
- Aids fast, safe and more consistent electrical testing of three phase systems
- Comes with flying lead, so you can add appropriate plug
- Allows you to connect to the circuits under test for both live and dead testing required by 18th Edition
- Facilitates live and dead testing of three-phase electrical systems
- Maintain compliance with the 18th Edition
- Able to accommodate universal 4mm test lead connections
- Includes a flying lead for the connection of three-phase plugs
- Provides voltage connections when using power quality meters for power quality surveys
- Connections are marked using lettering and colours referenced to old and new cable colours
- Perform safe, fast and consistent loop, insulation and continuity tests on dead and live three-phase systems
- Kewtech KEW3PH 415V Three-Phase Testing Adaptor
Type:Voltage Tester Adaptor