The Kewtech KT111 500V TRMS Digital Multimeter is an intelligent ‘smartmeter’ with auto ranging and auto select capabilities.
This instrument improves the ease and efficiency with which electrical installations can be inspected as it will both determine the measurement range required and the electrical parameter to be measured. As a result, the Kewtech KT111 500V TRMS Digital Multimeter can be operated using a single button.
Measurements are indicated via the Kewtech KT111 500V TRMS Digital Multimeter’s 4000-count, LCD display and can be retained on the screen using the Data Hold function, allowing the user to record the reading at his/her convenience.
This true-RMS instrument is able to measure voltages up to 500V AC/DC. The Kewtech KT111 500V TRMS Digital Multimeter is also capable of performing resistance measurements and continuity checks. Continuity tests are accompanied by a visual indication and audible alert.
The Kewtech KT111 500V TRMS Digital Multimeter is an easy-to-use, efficient and effective multimeter complaint with IEC61010-1, CAT III 500V standards. It is an ideal tool for alarm engineers as well as those involved in fault-finding on AC and DC panels.Key Benefits
- The Kewtech KT111 is new and unique as it only has one button. This ‘smartmeter’ works out which function to measure without having to select it first!
- Single button operation for all functions
- 500V AC/DC Voltage
- Resistance measurement
- Continuity check with audible sound and visual indication
- Auto Ranging
- Data hold
- True RMS DMM
- Large 4000 count LCD display
- Complies with IEC61010-1 CAT. III 500V
- Kewtech KT111 Digital Multimeter
- Test leads
- Instruction manual
- Weight: 242g
- Dimensions: 152 x 81 x 41 mm
- 2x AAA Batteries