The Kewtech KT1720 is ideal for use in a wide variety of voltage testing applications.
The KT1720 is able to detect both AC/DC voltage in steps of 12, 50, 120, 230 and 400V. As each voltage is detected, dual LED lights for each level will illuminate on the front of the tester. The dual lamps signify either AC or DC voltage, with another separate light for polarity.
This voltage tester requires absolutely no batteries to operate, and its compact design means using it is as simple as possible.
This product is designed in accordance with GS38, and is also BSEN 61243-3: 2010, EN61010 CAT IV 600V and BSEN 613 26-1: 1010 certified.Key Benefits
- Dedicated two pole voltage tester ideal for use with safe isolation procedures
- 12 - 50 - 120 - 230 - 400V AC/DC voltage detection
- Retractable probe shrouds
- Five voltage ranges
- Compact design encourages safe site use
- No batteries required
- Separate lamps indicate AC or DC with polarity
- Retractable probe sleeve
- Permanent GS38 compliance
- BSEN 61243-3: 20110
- EN61010 CATIV 600V
- BSEN 613 26-1:2010
- Double insulated leads 1.4m long
- Dual LEDS for each voltage level indication
- Ergonomic design is comfortable to hold and suitable for use with gauntlets / PPE equipment
- Kewtech KT1720 Two Pole Voltage Detector
- Boxed Weight: 212g
- Boxed Dimensions: 83(W)x317(H)x40(D)mm