Providing an amazing array of features inside a tiny package at an unbeatable price, the KT63 Plus is a compact, easy to use device offering lightning fast 17th generation testing!
While engaged in ‘dead’ testing, the K36 is providing constant, non-stop protection against accidental connection to live circuites, ensuring absolutely no bangs. The KT63 is so efficient you don’t even need it in your sight to do this, as it’s optional ‘hands free’ mode will ensure continuous testing without any user interaction!
Loop testing can be performed using either a lor or a high current test. Low current testing will not trip ANY 30mA RCDs while high current tests measure the true loop impedance – which, needless to say, is quite useful when you’re next to a transformer. PSC/PFC measurements are taken at the same time as this.
The KT63’s RCD function is capable of testing between 30 to 500mA RCDs and includes the ultra-efficient and time saving auto test function, while runs you through all six standard RCD tests, allowing you to simply stand alongside the RCD and reset it each time it trips. “Hands Free” mode is also availible for these live tests.
The KT63 Plus comes packed with a hard carry case to provide excelent protection during transit, a padded neck strap, high quality G7 test leads, a printed manual and an end of line certificate.Key Benefits
- Easy to use – single rotary dial with four secondary function keys
- New anti-trip technology loop test - for full no trip loop testing with RCDs of 30mA and above for all types (electronic & electro-mechanical) with very low susceptibility of RCD uplift and noise interference
- No Bangs – continuous live monitoring means no blown fuses or PCBs
- UK specific RCD test, all six results are presented on one screen - no scrolling
- Three ways to start a test - single press of the test button, handsfree use of the test button (continuous testing) or by the test button in the test probe
- Anti-Trip Technology for full no trip LOOP testing on all RCD types
- Test button in probe as well as lockdown test button for ‘hands free’ testing
- Easy PFC & PSC measurement without the need to alter test probes
- 250, 500 & 1000V insulation tests with auto discharge
- Memory for test lead resistance compensation
- Backlit display
- RCD tests AC / A & ACS / AS
- Auto-test memory for RCD testing with all results shown on one screen, so no scrolling
- RCD ratings 10, 30, 100, 300, 500, 1000mA
- Phase Rotation
- Three ways to start a test - single press of the test button, handsfree use of the test button (continuous testing) or by the test button in the additional test probe
- Special DNO polarity test
- End of line calibration certificate included
- Complies with BS7671
- Kewtech KT63 Plus Multifunction 6-in-1 Tester
- Test lead with remote test button
- ACC063 G7 Test lead set
- KAMP12 mains lead
- Instruction Manual
Product Code:KT63 Plus