Model : MF100S
The Manrose MF100S In-Line Mixed Flow Extractor Fan can be mounted in a variety of applications and are suitable for use with either rigid or flexible ducting.
These powerful in-duct mounted mixed flow fans have been designed to produce higher working pressures for applications that require high air flows, with low relative noise.
- High quality ball bearing, long life motors, continuously rated and warranted for a minimum of 30,000 hours or 3 years.
- High air flows are achieved through flexible duct
- Compact overall dimensions
- 2 speed fan settings for 100mm/4" model
- Double Insulation - no earth required
- Fully Building Code compliant
- Fully BEAB approved rated to IPX4.
- Easy installation and maintenance with the fan assembly easily removed from rigid ducting installations using the specially designed construction
|Model||∅A||B||C||D||E||F||G||Spigot Int Diameter|
|Model||Speed||RPM||Wattage||Maximum Airflow (m³/hr)||Maximum Airflow (LPS)||Maximum Pressure (PA)||dB(A)3m*||Max Operating Temp °C|
You might also like...