Model : MF100T
The Manrose MF100T In-Line Mixed Flow Extractor Fan has an adjustable timer (1 - 20 mins). The MF100T can be mounted in a variety of applications and are suitable for use with either rigid or flexible ducting. The new versions now also offer a 3 speed setting (Low, Med & High).
These powerful in-duct mounted mixed flow fans have been designed to produce higher working pressures for applications that require high air flows, with low relative noise.
- High quality ball bearing, long life motors, continuously rated and guaranteed for a minimum of 30,000 hours or 3 years manufacturer warranty cover.
- High air flows are achieved through flexible duct
- Compact overall dimensions
- 3 speed fan settings for 100mm/4" model
- Double Insulation - no earth required
- Fully Building Code compliant
- Fully BEAB approved rated to IPX4.
- Easy installation and maintenance with the fan assembly easily removed from rigid ducting installations using the specially designed construction
|Model||A||B||C||D||E||F||G||Spigot Int Diameter|
|Model||Speed||RPM||Wattage||Maximum Airflow (m³/hr)||Maximum Airflow (LPS)||Maximum Pressure (PA)||dB(A)3m*||Max Operating Temp °C|
You might also like...
Please note that ALL Timer fans require not only a switched live supply to activate the timer, but also a permanent live and neutral supply to keep the fan running once it has been switched "off"
i.e. Three conductors plus earth. Without all of the above, the fan will not function.
EAN:Does not apply