Model : QF100T
Designed for wall and ceiling mounting, this comprehensive range is ideal for bathrooms and toilets.
This Manrose QF100T model has a built in overrun timer (adjustable from 1-20 mins) and requires both a switched supply and a permanent live.
The fan must not be accessible to a person using either the shower or bath and mounted a minimum of 1.8 metres from the floor.
- Maximum Pressure: 23 p.a.
- Fan Speed: 2300 r.p.m.
- Sound Volume: 27 dB(A)
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 40 DegreeC
The Manrose Quiet Fan is the latest in domestic ventilation to incorporate a high extraction whilst producing an incredibly quiet running volume.
The unit also comes complete with a performance enhancing turning vane system located in the spigot to improve performance by maintaining a high output.
- High quality ball bearing, long life motors continuously rated and warranted for a minimum of 30,000 hours or 3 years
- Manufactured using high ABS thermoplastics for strength and durability
- Decibel Level of ONLY 27dB(A) at 3m. Over 60% reduction in comparison to standard 4 (100mm) domestic fans.
- An impressive extraction rate of 75m3/hr, 21 litres per second
- Low energy motor with a maximum consumption of 4.8 Watts
- The most environmentally friendly fan in the Manrose range with an SFP of 0.24W/L/S
- Complete with integral backdraught shutters
- Complies with both Part F & L
You might also like...
Please note that ALL Timer fans require not only a switched live supply to activate the timer, but also a permanent live and neutral supply to keep the fan running once it has been switched "off"
i.e. Three conductors plus earth. Without all of the above, the fan will not function.