Designed to power 12V low voltage fans installed in the splash area of the shower or bath, the T12 series of Safety Extra Low Voltage (SELV) transformers must be mounted remotely, away from the splash area.
It is usual for the Pullcord, Humidistat and PIR models to be mounted high up on the ceiling or wall within the room, whilst the other models could be installed in the loft area.
There are six models stocked to suit a variety of applications:
- T12S: Standard version with no integral switching feature. (Requires remote switching)
- T12P: As above but with an integral pull cord overide.
- T12T: Integral timer version adjustable 1-20mins (Requires remote switching)
- T12PIR: Movement activated by integral PIR and incorporates an adjustable timer 1-20mins
- T12H: Humidistat version with adjustable timer 1-20mins. The humidistat is also adjustable for sensitivity.
- T12HP: Humidistat version as above with adjustable timer 1-20mins. Also with pull cord override.
You might also like...