Power Discount Returns
28 Aston Road,
At Power Discount we want to make sure you have the right product, quickly and at the right price, however we know sometimes mistakes happen. Items can be faulty, so we want to ensure that we make things as easy as possible for you to return items to us.
- We cover the cost of postage for all faulty returns. When returning goods under warranty that are faulty, or damaged in transit we utilise either our Royal Mail freepost system or for larger items a direct courier collection with Parcelforce or DPD.
- If you opt for a replacement, one will be sent out as soon as possible upon notification. This then allows the unit to be replaced prior to sending the faulty unit back to us.
- If you opt for a refund, a full refund including your postage will be issued upon it's receipt.
- You can return things to us up to 14 days after delivery.
- You can return anything to us for any reason, even if you just didn't like it. In this circumstance the honus is on the customer to pay the return postage. The items must be resalable, the packaging in perfect condition and returned with all components offered originally. If this is not the case then we can deduct a percentage of the refund up to 50% at our discretion to cover the costs.
- Please note that if you send an item back for any reason other than faulty and the return is declined, for us to return the goods there will be a further postage cost.
- Please be aware that with some non-stocked items there may also be a handling fee to return goods subject to the supplier/manufacturers terms.
Delonghi Air Conditioners
Please note that for all Delonghi returns where they are not faulty, a return carriage cost is payable to cover the freight to return the consignment of £36. Delonghi's distribution centre's also charge a 3% handling fee for return to their stores. These costs are then deducted from the refund of any returned Pinguino units.
Ensuring that the unit is packaged and returned in re-saleable condition is a responsibility of the customer. If the unit is returned damaged or not in a re-saleable condition then further charges may be incurred.
If an item has been sent or received incorrectly please contact us on email@example.com or via telephone on 02380 201948 with the details. We can then ensure the correct product is despatched and arrange for collection/free postage return of the incorrect item.
The above policies refer to items bought from our website - if you made the purchase through another channel then we must follow their returns procedures.
If you want to return an item after changing your mind, we ask that you please ensure it is repackaged as new and that it can be resold (after inspection) once we receive it back. Unfortunately, items that are in sealed plastic blister packs can't be returned unless faulty or may be subject to a restocking fee.
If you change your mind, let us know within 14 days. If an item is faulty then we can replace it for you any time within the manufacturers warranty period. Different manufacturers have different warranty periods, if you can't find the warranty period on any documentation let us know and we will find out for you. You can contact us via our email firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 02380 201948.
Please send back as much information as possible (a note with your details, or a copy of the invoice) to ensure that we can process your return request as quickly as possible. We aim to process all returns within 7 days of receiving the item back at our depot.