Power Discount LLP
28 Aston Road,
At Power Discount we want to make sure you have the right product, quickly and at the right price. However we know sometimes mistakes happen or items can be faulty so we want to ensure that we make things as easy as possible for you to return items to us.
- Returns are FREE when returning goods under warranty that are faulty, or damaged in transit. Utilising either our Royal Mail freepost system or for larger items, a prepaid courier label.
- You can return anything to us for any reason, even if you just didn't like it. In this circumstance the customer pays the postage. However the items but must be resalable and the packaging in perfect condition. If this is not the case then we can deduct a percentage of the sale up to 50% at our discretion to cover the costs.
- You can return things to us up to 30 days after delivery.
- If you opt for a replacement, one will be sent out as soon as possible.
- If you opt for a refund, a full refund including your postage will be issued as soon as possible (minus any costs incurred if the packaging or goods are damaged)
- Please note that if you send an item back for any reason other than faulty and the return is declined, for us to return the goods there will be a further postage cost
- Please be aware that with some non-stocked items there may also be a handling fee to return goods subject to the supplier/manufacturers terms
If the item is faulty, damaged, or been sent incorrectly then you can return it to us using the Royal Mail freepost returns address that you will be given immediately after filling in our returns form. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org with the details and we can send a link to the returns form to you.
This policy refers to items bought from our website - if you made the purchase through another channel then we must follow their returns procedures.
If you want to return an item after changing your mind, that is completely fine, the only stipulation that we have to make is that if you open the item, please ensure it is repackaged as new and that it can be resold (after inspection) once we receive it back. Unfortunately, items that are in sealed plastic blister packs can't be returned unless faulty or may be subject to a restocking fee.
If you change your mind, let us know within 30 days. If an item is faulty then we can replace it for you any time within the manufacturers warranty period. Different manufacturers have different warranty periods, if you can't find the warranty period on any documentation let us know and we will find out for you. You can contact us via our email email@example.com or by phone.
Please send back as much information as possible to ensure that we can process your return request as quickly as possible. We aim to process all returns within 7 days of receiving the item back at our depot.