Timeguard ( Previously FST11A) FST24 SupplyMaster 24 Hour Fused Spur TimeswitchPlease note: The FST11A is obsolete, this listing is for the direct replacement which is the FST24.
The Timeguard 24 Hour Fused Spur Timeswitch is a digital time control for immersion heaters, storage heaters, convector heaters, water heaters etc.
The Fused timeswitch is double pole spur switch for heaters and boilers. It can be set with up to 4 on/off programmes per day and has automatic switching for the seasons.
The Timeguard FST11A fused spur timeswitch has a boost facility with the option of 1 or 2 hour boost.
- Up to 4 ON and OFF programmes per day.
- Permanent OFF and timed outputs available.
- Easy view 24 hour digital clock/timer display.
- Optional 1 or 2 hour boost facility.
- Automatic Summer/Winter time changeover.
- Self-cancelling override.
- Shortest switching time 1 minute.
- Programme advance and review options.
- BS1362 fuse replaceable from front.
- Double pole switch for ease of control.
- Integral memory back up battery retains programmes in event of power failure.
- Fits a single gang wall box min. 25mm deep.
|Timer Mode||24 Hour|
|Operating Voltage||230V AC|
|Switch Rating 230V AC||13A Resistive (3kW)|
|Operating Temperature||-10 to 40 DegreeC|
|Conforms to Directives||73/23/EEC, 89/336/EEC|
|Dimensions (mm)||Width 85, Height 85, Depth 38|
Type:Timer and Fused Spur Switch