The Timeguard NTT08 7 Day Slimline Electronic Immersion Heater Timeswitch is an easy to use digital timer, designed for wall mounting. It can control outputs of up to 16A which makes it suitable for domestic immersion heaters. The NTT08 comes with a link in place which can be removed to provide volt free contacts if required, making it suitable for a wider range of switching applications. If volt free is not required, the link must be left in place. NTT08 programming can be 7 day, 5 + 2, or 24 hour.
- 16(4)A load rating.
- Special ‘easy slide’ programme cover to prevent accidental programme changes.
- 4 ON/4 OFF easy-set programme periods per day, 28 ON/28 OFF programmes per week.
- Shortest switching time 1 minute.
- Extra large ‘Easy View’ screen with blue LED backlighting.
- Red LED ‘Mains ON’ and green LED ‘Output’ indicators for easy viewing.
- Large easy push programme buttons.
- Self-cancelling override button to next programme change.
- Optional 1 and 2 hour boost button.
- Automatic Summer/Winter changeover.
- 720 hours rechargeable memory back-up.
|Timer Mode||7 Day|
|Operating Voltage||230V AC|
|Switch Rating 230V AC||16A Resistive (3.68kW), Inductive 4A|
|Operating Temperature||-10 to 50ºC|
|Cable Connection||1.5 – 2.5mm² Flexible Cable|
|Conforms to Directives||73/23/EEC, 89/336/EEC|
|Battery||720 Hour Rechargeable|