Timeguard (Previously FST17A) FST77 SupplyMaster 7 Day Fused Spur Timeswitch
Please note - The FST17A is now obsolete and we will be dispatching the FST77 (the updated model) in it's place.
The Timeguard 7 Day Fused Spur Timeswitch shares all the features and benefits of the FST11A, but also weekday/weekend (5-2) or individual day (7) programming. Four ON/OFF programmes are available and if selected to operate over all 7 days, 28 On & OFF switchings per week will result.
- Up to 28 ON and OFF programmes per week.
- Permanent OFF and timed outputs available.
- Easy view 24 hour digital clock/timer display.
- Optional 1 or 2 hour boost facility.
- Automatic Summer/Winter time changeover.
- Self-cancelling override.
- Shortest switching time 1 minute.
- Programme advance and review options.
- BS1362 fuse replaceable from front.
- Double pole switch for ease of control.
- Integral memory back up battery retains programmes in event of power failure.
- Fits a single gang wall box min. 25mm deep.
|Timer Mode||7 Day|
|Operating Voltage||230V AC|
|Switch Rating 230V AC||13A Resistive (3kW)|
|Operating Temperature||-10 to 40 DegreeC|
|Conforms to Directives||73/23/EEC, 89/336/EEC|
|Dimensions (mm)||Width 85, Height 85, Depth 38|
Type:Timer and Fused Spur Switch